Members are responsible for paying for all water that runs through their meter, regardless of how it is used. However, we realize that sometimes an unexpected leak on the customer side of the meter can consume a lot of water and create a heavy financial burden. Therefore, members are eligible to request remediation for the cost of a water leak.
- You must complete a Leak Remediation Request form (see below).
- You must provide proof there was a leak such as a plumbers repair bill or pictures of a broken or cracked pipe, flooded house, soggy lawn, etc.
- You must provide proof that the leak has been repaired.
- There must be a minimum 3-year period between requests.
- Credit will be given for only one 30-day billing cycle.
- If approved, you will be billed your average usage plus 25% of gallons used above average.