Leak Remediation Policy
Members are responsible for paying for all water
that runs through their meter, regardless of how it is used. However, we
realize that sometimes an unexpected leak on the customer side of the meter can
consume a lot of water and create a heavy financial burden. Therefore, members
are eligible to request remediation for the cost of a water leak.
- You must complete a Leak Remediation Request form.
- You must provide proof there was a leak such
as a plumbers repair bill or pictures of a broken or cracked pipe, flooded
house, soggy lawn, etc.
- You must provide proof that the leak has been
- There must be a minimum 3-year period between requests.
- Credit will be given for only one 30-day billing
- If approved, you will be billed your average usage
plus 25% of gallons used above average.
Water Bill Calculation Chart